Home > Livin' Life > Sunday breakfast at our house

Sunday breakfast at our house

I am trying to quietly sit here while the BF makes breakfast. He was on the phone with his mommy trying to figure out how to make sausage gravy like she does. I don’t buy self-rising flour. Never have and probably never will but that is what he needed. He was having a cow because it wouldn’t thicken up. Sorry, but I don’t have a need for it bucko, try using some corn starch to thicken it up. He didn’t let the corn starch dissolve and got lumpy gravy. After cooking it for a while, and probably destroying my pan, it is done. Now, he’s busy burning up another pan while cooking eggs. He, literally, cooks everything on high. It smells like burnt food in here. It is making the kiddo and I sneeze. My biscuits turned out that’s all I care about.

Advertisements
Categories: Livin' Life
  1. Capri
    February 27, 2007 at 02/27/07 9:48 PM

    I almost burned down the house this week with something in the microwave and actual flames were in the microwave. 😦 To get the smell out, I poured some lemon juice into a cup and microwaved it for a minute or two and kept the door closed after so the lemon juice smell would clean out that smell.

  2. February 27, 2007 at 02/27/07 9:51 PM

    I bet that was scary, huh?

    I will have to remember the lemon juice the next time that I burn popcorn. The last time that I burned it, the microwave smelled for over a week. Nasty.

  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: